s. RECIF RRE d. SUFFISANTE RRE (gs. FIGARO RJ)
Breeder: - Domaine des Etangs (16)
|Potential de Croissance/Growth:
|Index de SyntheseMorphologieCroissance/Global index for growth and conformation:
- Sire of Grange Gervaise, first British bred Limousin to ever be exported back to France.
- Other progeny includes:
- Grange Grosvenor – sold to Nigel Hollick’s Honesberie Farms.
- Grange Franchoek – sold to Messrs E M R Greaves's Rectory herd.
- Bloodline contains numerous French show champions, most notably his sire Recif, who was one of the most in-demand bulls of his generation.
- Very correct conformation, with length and depth, which is passed on to his progeny.
- Produces milky daughters, with great maternal qualities.
- Wide pelvis for easy calving.